31 October, 2010

Barrow, Alaska... Polar night.

Yesterday, I watched one movie called '30 days of night: Dark Days'.  Its pretty freaked me out.   This movie is a direct sequel to '30 days of night', though not feature original casts.   Actually, what I'm going to talk about neither that movie nor vampiric things.   

What I'm going to share is about 'polar night'.  Both movie is based on place called Barrow, Alaska, one of city that located on the northernmost of our earth.   In this movie, they depicts about vampire rage that occur during polar night at Barrow Alaska. Polar night is phenomena that when night happens for more than 24hours.  yeah, sometimes I wonder what happen when we sleep, we wake up not on the daylight, but on dark of night.   Lol... How does the feeling it could be???  Maybe someday, I will try to set my foot on Barrow, Alaska just want to feel the beauty twilight, aurora & many more!  . Man, its our mothernature!
Here it is Barrow's airport during twilight.  Credit goes to http://www.whereswetzler.com/tag/barrow-distribution-center/        






3 comments: