03 November, 2010

My wishlist Cooler Master HAF 912 Advanced

Yeah, its Cooler Master. One of the popular aftermarket brand for computer hardwares.  Now, I'm in the middle of building my own PC (as of this article is written, I just have a laptop ).   I already bought LCD compaq, mouse/keyboard.   Now its up to my hardwares of choice.   This post, I'm going to talk about my next target, that is Cooler Master HAF 912, a computer chassis that build up to satisfy those avid-computer gaming/performance.  

HAF series stands for High Air Flow.  In the world of computer gaming, chassis is one of the crucial part.   A good chassis has a good air cooling.  All the hardwares inside must be kept cool at all times (motherboard, processor, grphic card...) .   This will make the hardwares last longer.  That is fact.

This HAF912 is really caught my eye.  This chassis is mid-tower type (there's a full tower, mid tower, mini tower, mini ITX, & openpltform).   

Though its mid tower type, *one of the main reason Im going to choose this chassis is because it able to accomodate the ATI Radeon HD 5970 and NVIDIA Geforce GTX 480. (& of course, its price that able to compete with his brother full tower HAF932 n HAF X)     Up to date, 5970 is the longest graphic card .  I think its around 34cm. ( too bad, i am geforce fan) There's a 3 version that is regular, Plus, & Advanced.  2nd thing is it will be implemented with new usb 3.0 port.  (need a 3.0usb mobo too).    This is new usb port that just get into mainstream.   Much faster than current 2.0usb.



For Asia market, there will be only HAF 912 Advanced version.   What I heard is it will be come to Malaysia this mid November (^_^).    Based on current exchange, it should be around RM300+ which is very affordable yet worth for its features.  Yeah, can't wait for it!

See ya

Ulysses. 















No comments:

Post a Comment