08 February, 2011

My Sony Walkman NWZ-E443 review

Mine...its lower part paint is worn out...A sign that im avid user...haha


walkman logo at backside (credit to softpedia as i dont have backside picture of my own)
Slim

Not to show off, but rather just wanna share few review on it on my own...  This mp4 player by sony is  4gb version that costs me around rm299 years ago...

Let me start with downside 1st...

As u can see, its made of glossy surface for the entire upper part.  Hence, this mp4 player is extremely prone to scratch .  For me, If u r hardcore with ur stuff, this mp4 player isnt suitable for u...I bought pouch for my plyer...But, scratch is almost unavoidable...It just like CD surface...u cannot prevent scratch at CD, but u can try to minimize the scratch...

Its software too...Lack of cd-ripping utility...I never bother to use the software...bcoz i just transfer the mp3 that i want in usual 'copy-paste' way.

Plus, its 'teddy-bear look' keypad is somewhat hard-to-press (but aint a big deal for me).



for the upside,  imo, one of it strongpoint is the build quality...its made of entire glossy surface for the upper part...one of the best thing about this player is, their walkman logo engraved at the back (look at the picture).  Its such a nice art, much more to show the quality of walkman player these days.

For their sound, I cannot agree anymore...Its superb, at the time its released, compared to my previously hp sony ericsson w960i.... It comes with few preset equalizer, u may choose on ur own..like jazz, heavy, pop, n unique...Since the time i bought this, i never opt the other preset, but just the 'unique' one.  'unique' preset is much better apply to rock music (since my playlist mostly composed of rock songs)  ..Yeah, much clearer with bass treble... format supported also almost universal, though im mostly just put mp3s in my player...for mp4, i usually use 'youtube downloader' to convert any video that i want into 'PSP video H.264 at the optimal quality).  ...

Its form factor too...Its quite slim and can fit in my pocket with ease...though not as slim as ipod nano.. lol

Last but not least, is the color of screen...its quite bright...nice to watch any movie/picture in it ( i set brightness to high when watch video, n low it down when listen to mp3...to save battery life)...

 I bought the red colour, (which is my fav colour), the 4gb version...imo, if u mostly listen to mp3 at all times, then 4gb is sufficient...as of this post is written, i just use 2gb something, with 1.7gb free, n 0.3gb is saved for system usage...For battery life, what i can say is, it can hold up to 2days at full charge with use of mp3 only...i barely listen to radio..so i dont know its life expectancy...

Thats all.

Ulysses

No comments:

Post a Comment